What We Do
Kinder Konsulting & Parents Too provides mental health and behavioral services to young children in Central Florida. Our Counselors and Psychotherapists work remotely from our office in Winter Park and deliver virtual therapy to clients in Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Brevard, Volusia, Alachua, Lake, Citrus, Marion Counties.
Why Work With Us
- Flexible schedule – make your own hours!
- Above industry average earning potential for motivated clinicians
- Fully EMR-based system – less paper equals more efficiency
- FREE Bi-monthly group supervision towards licensure for contracted clinicians
- Great work-life balance
What You Need
- Masters degree in a Mental Health related field (Clinical Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, Marriage and Family, or Psychology)
- At least one year experience working with children 0 – 5 years old REQUIRED (may be in related field)
- Working knowledge of childhood development
- Licensed or license-eligible (Not sure if you’re license-eligible? For more information check out https://floridasmentalhealthprofessions.gov/
- Ability to pass full background screen
Who We Are
We were born in 2005 out of the belief that Early Intervention is the key to changing the course of a child’s life, and in the years that have followed we have never wavered from this core foundation. To this day, our services remain exclusively provided to children 0 – 10 years old.
Early Intervention impacts the very foundation of a child’s development and ability to learn and is critical for all children who have or are at risk for delays and disabilities. This focus on meeting the unique needs of young children drives our motivation to hire exceptionally trained and specialized clinicians and staff.