What services might be offered at my home, or my child’s school?

Kinder Konsulting’s holistic, individualized approach to therapy means that the specific needs and challenges of the whole child determines the roadmap to success. Given this approach, sometimes a child’s natural environment is the best place to observe and/or provide treatment. Most of our services, including our complementary services such as occupational and speech/language therapy, can take place in a home or school setting. However, as each child and family is different, a decision about the location of services will always be based on each child’s specific situation, and the best interests of the child and family involved.


How do I prepare for a service that occurs in my own home?

You don’t need to do anything special in your home in preparation for a visit. However, you should let your child know that we’ll be visiting.


My insurance plan isn’t listed. What should I do if I need your services?

You have several options. If Kinder Konsulting is considered out-of-network for your plan, we will bill you directly, so that you can submit our invoice to your insurance company. Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) may often be accessed as well, but please call your insurance company for details on how to do this.


I don’t have health insurance, but I need your services. What should I do?

We accept self-paying clients as well. You may also qualify for a sliding-scale fee schedule. Please call our offices for more information about self-pay and sliding-scale eligibility.


Does insurance cover the costs of participating in the parenting workshops or support groups?

Generally, these are considered out-of-pocket expenses, and we keep these costs very low to accommodate that. However, if you have a Flexible Spending Account (FSA), this could be eligible expense, so please contact your account provider if you have questions about coverage or reimbursement.


I am interested in receiving speech/language therapy and/or occupational therapy from one of your providers. Will that be covered by my insurance?

Please contact our service providers directly for information about in-network and out-of-network coverage.

Speech Therapy

Occupational Therapy

Nutrition and Wellness