In this group, resources will be collected and provided from experts in the field of marriage and family, medcircle.com, Psychology Today, Bronfenbrenner child development theory, and so many others.
The goal is to meet the group members where they are and provide information where the need is. This group is likely a great fit for adults who care for children of any age, but it is focused on providing support, encouragement and empowerment for caregivers and parents who care for kids from birth to age 11.
• How you are not alone, and it is okay to ask questions
• How modeling healthy boundaries teaches children self-protection and choice
• How an assertive and empowered response demonstrates respect and responsibility and how this relates to your child
• The importance of understanding family dynamics and how it impacts your kiddo
• How relationships play a role in parenting and impact your child’s development
• Ways to share personal experiences in a supportive group atmosphere and how we can support one another
• Ways to access more helpful information long after the group ends specific to the child
SUMMER GROUP: Begins June 1, 2022
FALL GROUP: Begins September 7, 2022
WINTER GROUP: Begins January 11, 2022
SPRING GROUP: Begins March 1, 2023
Click the button below to check availability,
payment options, and to sign up for this group!
Please note that signing up for this group is a commitment and you will be required to attend at least 6 of the sessions in order for you and others in the group to experience the full benefit.Sign-up