DC:0-5 Training with Amy Riley, LMHC
This two day training will be lead by Amy Riley, LMHC, NCC, certified trainer in the DC:0-5. Training will run from 8:30-4pm on Thursday and Friday, March 5th and 6th.
- Changes from DC:0–3R to DC:0–5™
- Definitions of key concepts in infant and early childhood mental health as they relate to diagnostic formulation and approaches.
- A review of the multi-axial framework
- Approaches to infant and early childhood assessment and diagnosis (developmentally appropriate, relational and family-focused, contextually grounded, culturally competent, and strengths-based).
- A thorough review of:
- Axis I—Clinical Disorders
- Axis II—Relational Context
- Axis III—Physical Health Conditions and Considerations
- Axis IV—Psychosocial Stressors
- Axis V—Developmental Competence
- Understanding DC:0–5 in relation to other classifications such as ICD-10 and DSM-5.